Pinchin Ltd., part of the Pinchin Group of Companies, is one of Canada’s largest environmental, engineering, health and safety consulting firms. The group employs over 750 staff in over 35 offices across the country. Established in 1981 by Dr. Don Pinchin to provide consulting services to the asbestos abatement industry, the company now provides services in:
- Building Science & Sustainability,
- Environmental Due Diligence & Remediation,
- Emissions Reduction & Compliance,
- Environmental Science,
- Mechanical Engineering & Design,
- Occupational Health & Safety,
- Indoor Environmental Quality,
- Hazardous Building Materials (Asbestos, Lead, Radon),
- Laboratory Services (Asbestos, Mould, Odour, Legionella),
- Training in all aspects of these fields.
Pinchin can help you balance your business goals with an understanding of both natural and built environments, whether that means investigating what could be under the soil at a potential building site, or what’s inside the walls of your office complex. It's about understanding what these risks could mean to your bottom line. It’s ensuring the people in your organization work in a safe, healthy space, and that you are compliant with increasingly complex environmental, health and safety standards and laws.
We invite you to contact us for more information.
Also available, our Offices and Services PDF.