Navigating Environmental, Health and Safety Due Diligence in Ontario
Please contact us via the blue “Have a question about this course?” button to let us know that you are interested in attending.
The purpose of this 2 day course is to enhance your knowledge and skills by increasing your understanding of current environmental, health and safety compliance issues.
This Course Deals With:
- current regulatory environment in Ontario
- management systems
- risk management
- interrelationships among Federal, Provincial, and Municipal agencies
The regulations are presented and reference materials are provided. Emphasis is then on the application of regulations in the various areas of concern to industry and assisting industry to understand the importance of effectively managing compliance within the work environment to demonstrate due diligence.
After Participating in this Course, You Will be Able to:
Apply your knowledge and skills in effective due diligence management; environmental, health and safety regulations and reporting, inspections and investigations; and approvals management
Apply practical approaches for managing risks associated with environmental, health and safety compliance including topics such as contaminated site and groundwater monitoring, hazardous materials, storage tanks and spills
- Benefit from the opportunity to share your specific situation and experiences with other participants and specialists and interact with instructors who have extensive industrial experience
Who Should Attend?
- Environmental Specialists
- Health and Safety Specialists
- Mid to senior level managers
- Personnel working or having decision making responsibilities in the environment, health and safety field.
- David Gardner, HBSc, MSc, MEng, MBA, CESM, CRSP, ROH, Senior Safety Consultant, OH&S
- Manasi Koushik, MBA, P.Eng., EP(CEA), Project Manager, Compliance Services
- Paula Lombardi, Siskinds LLP
- Mike Agostinelli, Regional Manager, Pinchin Environmental London
- Kris Mask, Environmental Scientist, Pinchin Environmental Tilbury
Awards and Points
Need a group of people trained? Need a course other than the dates provided? It may be more productive to have custom training for your environmental & health and safety needs.
Complete the "Quote form" and one of our Trainers will give you a call to provide an accurate quote and further details.Request a Quote
This Course; Please feel free to contact us for more information about this course via the blue "Have a Question About this Course" button near the top of this page or call us at 1.855.PINCHIN (746-2446).
Other Courses: It is best to use the "Have a Question About this Course" button at the top of the appropriate Course page, but should you wish to talk to us about courses not listed on our website, please use our Ontario Courses Contact Form, our Manitoba Courses Contact Form or call us at 1.855.PINCHIN (746-2446) ext 1335.
- Pinchin Consulting Services: To contact us about Consulting Services related to this course, please us the blue "Contact Us" button in the left hand column to reach us via email or phone.
Have a Question for Our Course Leader?
Pinchin delivers close to a hundred seminars per year and we recognize that some people are not comfortable asking potentially sensitive questions in an open forum. We will gladly deal with these one-on-one but if you want to email the question ahead of time, we'll make sure we answer it during the seminar. Send questions to General Inquiries at our Head Office.
Pinchin Environmental speakers are consultants and engineers working in their respective areas and selected from our staff for their knowledge and presentation skills.