Navigating Environmental, Health and Safety Due Diligence in Ontario
Group Reductions: Call or email to register
2-4 Attendees: 10% off the course price
5 Attendees: 5th person is free of charge
The purpose of this course is to enhance your knowledge and skills by increasing your understanding of current environmental, health and safety compliance issues.
This course deals with:
- the current regulatory environment in Ontario
- management systems
- risk management;
- the interrelationships among federal, provincial, and municipal agencies
The regulations are presented and reference materials are provided. Emphasis is then on the application of regulations in the various areas of concern to industry and assisting industry to understand the importance of effectively managing compliance within the work environment to demonstrate due diligence.
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Update your knowledge and skills in effective due diligence management; environmental, health and safety regulations and reporting, inspections and investigations; and approvals management
- Apply practical approaches for managing risks associated with environmental, health and safety compliance including topics such as contaminated site and groundwater monitoring, hazardous materials, storage tanks and spills
- Benefit from the opportunity to share your specific situation and experiences with other participants and specialists and interact with instructors who have extensive industrial experience
Who Should Attend?
- Environmental Specialists
- Health and Safety Specialists
- Mid to senior level managers
- Personnel working or having decision making responsibilities in the environment, health and safety field.
- Frank DiMaria, B.Sc.H., Project Manager, Environmental Due Diligence and Remediation
- Roslyn Miller, B.Sc., EP, Operations Manager ECA, Emissions Reduction and Compliance
- Manasi Koushik, MBA, P.Eng., EP(CEA), Project Manager, Compliance Services
- Rosanna DiLabio, M.Sc., P.Eng., EP, Operations Manager, Compliance Services
- Steve Barnett, M.Eng., CIH, ROH, V.P. Occupational Health and Safety
- David Gardner, HBSc, MSc, MEng, MBA, CESM, CRSP, ROH, Senior Safety Consultant, OH&S
- Marcus Anthes, M.Sc.(A), CRSP, Occupational Hygiene and Safety Consultant, OH&S
Awards and Points
Need a group of people trained? Need a course other than the dates provided? It may be more productive to have custom training for your environmental & health and safety needs.
Complete the "Quote form" and one of our Trainers will give you a call to provide an accurate quote and further details.Request a Quote
Have a Question for Our Course Leader?
Pinchin delivers close to a hundred seminars per year and we recognize that some people are not comfortable asking potentially sensitive questions in an open forum. We will gladly deal with these one-on-one but if you want to email the question ahead of time, we'll make sure we answer it during the seminar. Send questions to General Inquiries.
Pinchin Environmental speakers are consultants and engineers working in their respective areas and selected from our staff for their knowledge and presentation skills.