GHG Management Consulting Services
Pinchin has the experience and knowledge to help your business understand and manage carbon risks.
Carbon footprints, greenhouse Gas (GHG) inventories, sustainability, offsetting, carbon markets, verification and validation. It's not just a new vocabulary; it is a new way of doing business.
Pinchin has the experience and knowledge to help your business understand and manage carbon risk in this new climate. We have years of experience on both the domestic and international fronts, including international project development and GHG standards development.
Pinchin Environmental can help you understand:
- how greenhouse gases are affecting your business
- how to evaluate your own footprint
- where to report and how to disclose risk
- how to assess potential carbon credit opportunities
- how to set targets that are compatible with your business environment.
GHG Management Services
Pinchin offers a full range of GHG management services for organizations at all stages of assessing and managing emissions:
- Carbon Footprints & GHG Inventories
- Carbon Neutral/GHG Management Strategies
- Mitigation & Offsetting
- Monitoring & Reporting
- Verification & Validation
Pinchin has the ability to draw on a large pool of other expertise from within the company, including Pinchin’s Sustainability & Building Sciences Group which provides energy efficiency modeling and consulting on energy reduction projects in buildings.
Contact Pinchin Consulting Services
To contact us about Consulting Services related to this topic, please use the blue "Contact Us" button in the left hand column to reach us by phone or email.