It’s a decision that can leave you up in the air -
Whether to repair or replace your building’s high-rise balconies
From site evaluation to payback estimates and design and contract administration services, Pinchin Environmental helps you make the smartest, most cost-effective decision.
Balconies are an attractive feature for building occupants and can improve the value of your property. But constant exposure to the elements means they are ranked high on the maintenance and replacement lists of building owners and managers.
Our experienced structural engineers and building envelope specialists help you to develop a well-managed, well-executed and financially sound repair or replacement plan with a thorough project evaluation of important questions:
- How will the repairs affect my revenue?
- How do I make the choice between spot repairs and full restoration from both a budgetary and maintenance perspective?
- What are the latest methods and materials and which are the best for me?
- How do I choose the most qualified contractor?
- How do I determine a life-cycle maintenance and repair schedule?
Select from one or more services, as your project and budget demand:
- Investigation, including thorough visual assessment and diagnostic testing of concrete
- Design Services for Repairs – drawings, specifications, budget and client expectations
Contract Administration and Inspection Services, to ensure work is being
completed in compliance with drawings, budget and client goals
Every assessment is tailored to your specific maintenance and budgetary goals.
Our experienced engineers, technicians and project managers and our knowledge of
design, construction and maintenance standards mean you can make a crucial decision
Pinchin’s High-Rise Balcony program
is part of our Sustainability & Building Sciences Division, offering the following services for Property Owners and Managers, Asset Managers, Financial Institutions, Mortgage Companies, Investor Groups; Developers, Government Institutions, and Health Care Facilities:
- Roofing assessments, repair and replacement
- Parking garage assessments, repair and replacement
- High-rise curtain wall repair and replacement
- Large-scale window, skylight and door replacements
- Foundation assessments
Penthouses, including mechanical room assessments, repair and replacement
Building condition assessments
- Energy audits
- Reserve fund studies
Contact Pinchin Consulting Services
To contact us about Consulting Services related to this topic, please use the blue "Contact Us" button in the left hand column to reach us by phone or email.