Roof Condition Assessment
“Out of Sight, Out of Mind” approach could be more costly than you ever imagined.
Pinchin’s Roof System Condition Assessment is a top-down solution to a bottom line problem.
Your facility’s roof system is one of the most vulnerable - and most costly to replace - components of the building envelope. If not regularly monitored and maintained, a typical flat roof’s lifespan (20 to 25 years) can be severely reduced, leading to a potentially devastating impact on your bottom line and unnecessary damage to the building and its contents.
Comprehensive Roof System Condition Assessment
A comprehensive Roof System Condition Assessment (RSCA) by a Pinchin specialist will provide you with a thorough understanding of the existing condition to help you ensure your roofing system will achieve the maximum projected life. The RSCA offers a thorough evaluation that is the foundation for an easily manageable and economically sound program for corrective roof repair and maintenance.
We will identify immediate deficiencies, potential problems and develop an ongoing maintenance plan and schedule that incorporates your specific budgetary requirements. If repairs are required, we can manage any part or all of that process, acting on your behalf to ensure successful completion of the project.
Your Roof System Condition Assessment & Repair includes:
- Visual assessment of current conditions and anticipated life expectancy
- Core-cut analysis
- Detection of deficiencies (e.g. ridges, blisters, premature failure) and potential impact
- Identification of potential roof warranty issues
- List of prioritized options for current, annual and future repairs and replacement
- Design of Repair services (drawings, specifications and form of bid) if repairs are needed
- Construction management
- Quality review during construction to ensure compliance with design and applicable regulations and standards
- Infra-red services (optional)
Our proven processes, experienced technicians and knowledge of roofing design, construction and maintenance standards means you receive an accurate and fair assessment giving you the tools to make crucial decisions with confidence.
Building Science offers the following services:
Contact Pinchin Consulting Services
To contact us about Consulting Services related to this topic, please use the blue "Contact Us" button in the left hand column to reach us by phone or email.