Standard Course Policies
Arrival at Courses
Unless otherwise specified on your registration, please arrive at 8:15 am for all courses and complimentary sessions.
Meals and Refreshments
Pinchin’s Complimentary Sessions include a breakfast, including fresh fruit, pastries, a hot option, coffee and tea.
Refreshments and lunches are included in the registration fee for all 1 day, 2 and 3 day courses.
- Breakfast Seminars run from 8:30 am (8:45 at our downtown Toronto office) until 10:30 am.
- Full day courses run from 8:30 am until approx. 4:30 pm.
- Other sessions run during times listed on their web page
- Invoices are issued at the time of registration
- All course fees must be paid in full prior to the course date
- Cheques are payable to" Pinchin Ltd." for the total payment. Note the course name and date on your cheque.
- Registration is transferable
- Group Discount rates apply to most courses. For details, contact us
Federal and provincial taxes will be based on your billing address.
Hotels near Pinchin Head Office
The following hotels provide corporate rates for those attending our courses.
* These hotels provide shuttle buses to our head office.
Pinchin seminars and courses are reserved for Pinchin clients and prospects only. Pinchin reserves the right to refuse registrations from competitors and other consultants.
Pinchin reserves the right to cancel or change courses/complimentary sessions, instructors and locations with prior notice.
Cancellation of Courses (1/2 day, 1, 2, 3, or 4 day)
In the event that Pinchin must cancel a Course, your course fees will be refunded to you in full.
Participants Cancelling a Course
- Participants are eligible for a full refund if they cancel a course 14 days or more before the course date
- Participants are eligible for a 50% refund if they cancel a course less than 14 days before a course.
- Participants will receive no refund if they cancel a course within 48 hours of the course start date.
- All cancellations must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rescheduling a Course
Rescheduling from one course date to another will be processed with no administration fee.