Our environment is changing quickly...
Pinchin will help you get ready for it.
A national network with in-depth local knowledge.
It’s not just the environment that’s changing. It’s becoming more difficult to keep up with the shifting landscape of local, regional and national regulations that affect your business.
Pinchin can help you to balance your business goals with an understanding of both natural and built environments. That means investigating what could be under the soil at a potential building site, or what’s inside the walls of your office complex - and what that could mean to your bottom line. It’s helping you know that the people in your organization work in a safe, healthy space, and that you are compliant with often complex environmental, health and safety standards and laws.
For decades, Pinchin has been providing solution-focused services and training in the Environmental and Health and Safety field to:
- Property Managers & Developers;
- Hospitals & Health Care Facilities;
- Educational Institutions;
- Private Equity & Institutional Investors;
- Financial Institutions;
- Insurance Companies & Adjusters;
- Government Institutions;
- Building Owners;
- Commercial, Industrial and Residential Properties;
- Contractors (General, Restoration, Hazardous Materials).
From St. John’s to Victoria, we are a cross-country network of four regionally-owned companies, staffed by a team of over 500 skilled and experienced professional engineers, scientists, industrial hygienists, geologists, technologists, project managers and support staff, to offer you localized solutions to complex problems.
Established in 1981 by Dr. Don Pinchin, his specialized expertise and knowledge in the asbestos abatement industry became the solid foundation for Pinchin Environmental.
Pinchin Environmental Now Provides Services in:
- Building Science & Sustainability
- Emissions Reduction & Compliance
- Environmental Due Diligence & Remediation
- Environmental Laboratory Services (asbestos, lead, mould, odour)
- Indoor Air Quality & Mould
- Hazardous Materials (asbestos, lead)
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Training in all of the above
We continue to build on our reputation as a highly-trusted consulting firm that is responsive and sure-footed for our customers in today’s rapidly shifting economic, environmental, social and political terrain. From a thorough understanding of our indoor environments and the hazards that can affect both people and profits, to up-to-date expertise on assessing a company’s “carbon footprint,” Pinchin Environmental looks forward to working with an increasingly diverse range of customers to provide innovative and effective services and solutions.
National capabilities of The Pinchin Group:
- PHH ARC in western Canada,
- PHH Environmental (UK) in the United Kingdom,
- Pinchin LeBlanc in Eastern Canada, and
- Le Groupe Gesfor Poirier, in Quebec,
Pinchin Environmental is able to handle the most expansive national projects with local expertise and local ownership that is virtually unparalleled. Pinchin staff includes 8 Certified Industrial Hygienists, 36 licensed Professional Engineers, Geologist and Hydro Geologists, 123 scientific and doctorate degrees and 103 technicians and technologists.
Offices & Services Brochure
Also available, for download or perusing, our Offices and Services PDF.