Pinchin’s Kingston office is currently seeking a part time Administrative Assistant to assist with general office duties. The Administrative Assistant is required for approximately 15-20 hours per week. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Greeting visitors, answering calls, handling incoming and outgoing faxes
- Handling incoming and outgoing mail and courier packages
- Data Entry, File preparation and management
- Processing client documents and purchase orders
- Coordinating meetings and employee travel
- Ordering office and kitchen supplies
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Completion of an Administrative Assistant course is preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience with CRM will be considered an asset
- High attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
Recognized by the Great Place to Work Institute
Recognized for 8 years in a row as one of the “Best Workplaces in Canada” by the Great Places to Work Institute, Pinchin Environmental is looking for the best and the brightest candidates. Your reward is one of the most competitive salary and benefits packages in the industry, and a company culture that values an equitable work/life balance.
We appreciate applications from all candidates, however only those invited for an interview will be contacted.
"Pinchin Environmental is committed to Employment Equity."
Attach Resume and Cover Letter
If you’re ready for a challenging, rewarding opportunity, please apply by submitting your resume and cover letter with the form below.