Pinchin’s Winnipeg office is currently accepting applications for the position of Project Assistant. Reporting to the Branch Office Administrator, the Project Assistant will provide assistance to all service lines at the Winnipeg office. The successful candidate will demonstrate strong communication skills, both verbal and written, good organizational skills and a strong proficiency with Microsoft Office programs. The overall responsibilities include:
- Ensure quality control for client deliverables
- Coordinate timely assembly and delivery of client reports and communications
- Issue letters, reports, transmittals, spreadsheets, appendices, etc. to clients as required by group protocols
- Maintain and monitor administrative activities of the Winnipeg office service lines
- Archiving of files
- Process, order, and coordinate Regulatory Searches
- Provide back-up reception support as required
- Assist Project Managers with other duties as needed
- High school diploma, with preference given to those with a Business Administration diploma or business computer courses
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with administrative functions
- Strong proficiency with Word, Excel, Outlook, with preference given to those with proficiency in PowerPoint and Access
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good organizational skills
Recognized by the Great Place to Work Institute
Recognized for 8 years in a row as one of the “Best Workplaces in Canada” by the Great Places to Work Institute, Pinchin Environmental is looking for the best and the brightest candidates. Your reward is one of the most competitive salary and benefits packages in the industry, and a company culture that values an equitable work/life balance.
We appreciate applications from all candidates, however only those invited for an interview will be contacted.
"Pinchin Environmental is committed to Employment Equity."
Attach Resume and Cover Letter
If you’re ready for a challenging, rewarding opportunity, please apply by submitting your resume and cover letter with the form below.