Pinchin Ltd. provides services across Canada to a wide variety of building owners and industrial facilities from a network of over 30 offices. We have a reputation, built over 30 years, of providing responsive and practical solutions to clients. Our place among Canada’s Best 50 Workplaces reflects our commitment to staff development and quality.
Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge in your career? We have a great opportunity for an experienced Billing Coordinator to join the Finance Department at our head office in Mississauga. In this position you will be required to work closely with various Pinchin offices. Specific duties include:
- Process client billings in accordance to the Company’s revenue recognition policy
- Prepare pre-billing documentation to facilitate the billing process on a timely basis
- Obtain prompt approval of the invoices from the billing timekeeper
- Post invoices into the accounting software and arrange delivery of invoices
- Monitor work in progress by reviewing time spent on projects and the disbursements incurred
- Update client information as appropriate
3. Relationship management
- Communicate with billing timekeepers to ensure accuracy of financial information
- Resolve requests from accounts receivable staff members
- Post-Secondary Education in Accounting required
- Minimum two years billing experience required
- Strong writing, proofreading and editing skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Adobe Acrobat
- Self-starter able to regulate own workload
Recognized by the Great Place to Work Institute
Recognized for 8 years in a row as one of the “Best Workplaces in Canada” by the Great Places to Work Institute, Pinchin Environmental is looking for the best and the brightest candidates. Your reward is one of the most competitive salary and benefits packages in the industry, and a company culture that values an equitable work/life balance.
We appreciate applications from all candidates, however only those invited for an interview will be contacted.
"Pinchin Environmental is committed to Employment Equity."
Attach Resume and Cover Letter
If you’re ready for a challenging, rewarding opportunity, please apply by submitting your resume and cover letter with the form below.