Pinchin Environmental Ltd. is a leading Environmental, Health and Safety consulting firm in Canada. We provide services across Canada to a wide variety of clients from a network of over 30 offices. We have a reputation, built over 30 years, of providing responsive and practical solutions to clients. Our place among Canada’s Best 50 Workplaces reflects our commitment to staff development and quality.
Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge in your career? The Kenora office is currently recruiting for the position of Building Scientist to join the Sustainability & Building Science Group.
- Performing Building Condition Assessments
- Property condition assessments
- Collection and analysis of samples
- Preparing hand written or typed reports and drawings detailing findings and recommendations
- Liaise between clients and contractors, while maintaining existing client relationships and building new relationships
- Maintaining and enhancing quality control within the group
- Degree or Diploma in Architectural or Construction Technology, or Civil/Environmental Engineering or Environmental Science
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Preference given to those with some Occupational Health & Safety experience in the consulting industry
Candidates must be able to work well in a team environment and shall possess a high level of oral and written communication skills which are essential to the position.
This position will require work related travel, therefore a valid driver’s license insurance & personal vehicle is required (work-related travel expenses will be compensated).
Recognized by Great Places to Work Institute
Recognized for 7 years in a row as one of the “Best Workplaces in Canada” by the Great Places to Work Institute, Pinchin Environmental is looking for the best and the brightest candidates. Your reward is one of the most competitive salary and benefits packages in the industry, and a company culture that values an equitable work/life balance.
We appreciate applications from all candidates, however only those invited for an interview will be contacted.
"Pinchin Environmental is committed to Employment Equity."
Attach Resume and Cover Letter
If you’re ready for a challenging, rewarding opportunity, please apply by submitting your resume and cover letter with the form below.