Pinchin Environmental’s Winnipeg office is currently recruiting for the position of Environmental Scientist to join the Environmental Due Diligence & Remediation Group. This position includes both field and office work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Phase I & II Environmental Site Assessments
- Scheduling and coordinating field or on-Site activities
- Inspecting and field screening during environmental remediation
- Collecting soil/groundwater samples
- Preparing reports, summarizing data and drawings
- Maintaining and enhancing quality control within the group
- Liaise between clients and contractors
- Providing assistance to Project Managers
- Degree or Diploma in Environmental Science, Environmental Management or other relevant field or combination of experien
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- AutoCAD experience is an asset but not required
This is a Junior to Intermediate position. 1-3 years of experience conducting Environmental Site Assessments and other related projects is preferred. Candidates must be able to work in a team environment and demonstrate a high level of verbal and written communication skills. This position involves work related travel therefore, a valid driver’s license, insurance and personal vehicle is required (work related travel expenses will be compensated).
Recognized by Great Places to Work Institute
Recognized for 7 years in a row as one of the “Best Workplaces in Canada” by the Great Places to Work Institute, Pinchin Environmental is looking for the best and the brightest candidates. Your reward is one of the most competitive salary and benefits packages in the industry, and a company culture that values an equitable work/life balance.
We appreciate applications from all candidates, however only those invited for an interview will be contacted.
"Pinchin Environmental is committed to Employment Equity."
Attach Resume and Cover Letter
If you’re ready for a challenging, rewarding opportunity, please apply by submitting your resume and cover letter with the form below.