Pinchin’s Winnipeg office is currently accepting applications for the position of Project Manager. Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Project Manager will perform project management duties for clients with work related to the Environmental Due Diligence & Remediation service line. The successful candidate will demonstrate good business & industry knowledge in the areas of client development, project management, environmental site assessments and marketing.
- Project Management related to Phase I, II & III environmental site assessments, audits, site investigations and remedial projects;
- Coordination of activities with respect to consulting projects, contract preparation and project budgets;
- Training and mentoring of junior and intermediate level field staff;
- Maintaining and enhancing quality control within the group and participating in all quality control initiatives;
- Assisting the Regional Manager, Operations Manager and Senior Client Manager with marketing/client development initiatives in collaboration with the Marketing Department as required.
- B.A.Sc. or B.Sc. Degree with 5 to 10 years of consulting experience.
- A licensed professional in a respective discipline (P.Geo. or P.Eng.) is preferred.
- Extensive experience with environmental site assessments, remediation, compliance audits, risk assessments, estimating and scope development.
- Proven ability to attract new business, develop our existing client base and recognize new market opportunities.
- Experience in Manitoba and a working knowledge of relevant provincial environmental regulations is also required.
- Must have excellent leadership, strong interpersonal, presentation and team building skills.
- Excellent technical reporting and peer reviewing skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- This position requires work related travel. A valid driver’s license, insurance & a personal vehicle is required (work-related travel expenses will be compensated).
Recognized for eight years in a row as a “Best Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work Institute, Pinchin Environmental is looking for the best and the brightest candidates. We have a reputation, built over 30 years, of providing responsive and practical solutions to clients and our place among Canada’s Best 50 Workplaces reflects our commitment to staff development and quality.
In return to your hard work and dedication, Pinchin Environmental is offers a remuneration package made up of an annual salary and profit sharing. In addition to your salary, you will receive comprehensive benefits, which includes:
· Generous medical and dental plan;
· Extended health care and prescription drugs coverage;
· Life insurance along with long term disability;
· Fitness reimbursement;
· Group RRSP enrollment.
Recognized by the Great Place to Work Institute
Recognized for 8 years in a row as one of the “Best Workplaces in Canada” by the Great Places to Work Institute, Pinchin is looking for the best and the brightest candidates. Your reward is one of the most competitive salary and benefits packages in the industry, and a company culture that values an equitable work/life balance.
We appreciate applications from all candidates, however only those invited for an interview will be contacted.
"Pinchin is committed to Employment Equity."
Attach Resume and Cover Letter
If you’re ready for a challenging, rewarding opportunity, please apply by submitting your resume and cover letter with the form below.