The Tilbury office is currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join the Hazardous Materials group.
- Preparing proposals for hazardous materials investigations and remediation/abatement work
- Performing hazardous materials assessments and preparing assessment reports
- Overseeing hazardous materials consulting projects, including assessments, contract preparation and remediation/abatement work
- Preparing contract documents for hazardous materials abatement projects
- Financial responsibility for assigned projects
- Business development with both new and existing clients
- Supervising, training and mentoring Project Technologists in their job functions
- Maintaining and enhancing quality control within the group
- College diploma in Construction Technology, Architectural Technology or Bachelor of Science
- Experience with building construction or maintenance
- Preference given to those with 3 – 5 years as a Project Technologist
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Preference given to those with AutoCAD experience
Candidates must possess a high level of oral and written communication skills and be self-directed. Excellent organizational skills are required, with high attention to detail. This position requires short term work related travel. Therefore, a valid driver’s license, insurance & personal vehicle is required (work-related travel expenses will be compensated).
Recognized by Great Places to Work Institute
Recognized for 7 years in a row as one of the “Best Workplaces in Canada” by the Great Places to Work Institute, Pinchin Environmental is looking for the best and the brightest candidates. Your reward is one of the most competitive salary and benefits packages in the industry, and a company culture that values an equitable work/life balance.
We appreciate applications from all candidates, however only those invited for an interview will be contacted.
"Pinchin Environmental is committed to Employment Equity."
Attach Resume and Cover Letter
If you’re ready for a challenging, rewarding opportunity, please apply by submitting your resume and cover letter with the form below.