Pinchin Environmental Ltd. is a leading Environmental, Health and Safety consulting firm in Canada. We provide services across Canada to a wide variety of clients from a network of over 30 offices. We have a reputation, built over 28 years, of providing responsive and practical solutions to clients. Our place among Canada’s Best 50 Workplaces reflects our commitment to staff development and quality.
Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge in your career? Well here’s a great oppourtunity to join the London office as a Project Administrator in the Environmental Due Diligence & Remediation Group.
The successful candidate will demonstrate good business & industry knowledge in the areas of client development, project management, environmental site assessments and marketing.
- Project Management related to Phase I & II environmental site assessments, audits, site investigations and remedial projects
- Managing of portfolio due diligence
- Coordination of activities with respect to consulting projects, contract preparation and project budgets
- Training and mentoring of junior and intermediate level field staff
- Maintaining and enhancing quality control within the group and participating in all quality control initiatives
- Assisting the Vice President and Senior Staff with marketing/client development initiatives in collaboration with the Marketing Department as requred
- A B.A.Sc. or B.Sc. Degree with a minimum of 10 years of environmental consulting experience
- A licensed professional in Ontario (P.Geo. or P.Eng.)
- Extensive experience with environmental site assessments, remediation, compliance audits, risk assessments, estimating and scope development
- Proven ability to attract new business, develop our existing client base and recognize new market opportunities
- Consulting experience in Ontario and a full working knowledge and understanding of Ontario Regulation 153/04 (amended) is required
- Must have proven project management experience
- Must have excellent leadership, strong interpersonal, presentation and team building skills
- Excellent technical reporting and peer reviewing skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
Candidates must be able to work well in a team environment and shall possess a high level of oral and written communication skills which are essential to the position. This position may require work related travel, therefore, a valid driver’s license insurance & personal vehicle is required (work-related travel expenses will be compensated).
Recognized by Great Places to Work Institute
Recognized for 7 years in a row as one of the “Best Workplaces in Canada” by the Great Places to Work Institute, Pinchin Environmental is looking for the best and the brightest candidates. Your reward is one of the most competitive salary and benefits packages in the industry, and a company culture that values an equitable work/life balance.
We appreciate applications from all candidates, however only those invited for an interview will be contacted.
"Pinchin Environmental is committed to Employment Equity."
Attach Resume and Cover Letter
If you’re ready for a challenging, rewarding opportunity, please apply by submitting your resume and cover letter with the form below.