The Mississauga office is recruiting for an experienced Project Manager to join the Building Science & Sustainability Group. Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Conducting and/or directing Building Condition Assessments, Reserve Fund Studies and capital planning
- Re-/Retro-Commissioning and energy audits
- Client Development and Marketing
- Supervising, training and mentoring of junior staff, including reviewing of written work
- Maintaining and enhancing quality control within the group
- Inspecting, designing and administering remedial work
- Preparing reports, summarizing data and creating CAD drawings
- Financial Involvement in Projects
- A college diploma in the field related to Building Performance or Building Systems Engineering is required. A Bachelor of Applied Science in Engineering related to Building Performance/Mechanical engineering is preferred.
- Experience in Project Management, Building Condition Assessments, Building Capital Planning, and Maintenance Planning is required.
- Licensed professional in respective discipline (P.Eng) is preferred.
- Must have intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
Candidates must be able to work well in a team environment and must possess a high level of verbal and written communication skills which are essential to the position. This position requires work related travel. Therefore, a valid driver’s license, insurance & personal vehicle is required (work-related travel expenses will be compensated).
Recognized by the Great Place to Work Institute
Recognized for 8 years in a row as one of the “Best Workplaces in Canada” by the Great Places to Work Institute, Pinchin is looking for the best and the brightest candidates. Your reward is one of the most competitive salary and benefits packages in the industry, and a company culture that values an equitable work/life balance.
We appreciate applications from all candidates, however only those invited for an interview will be contacted.
"Pinchin is committed to Employment Equity."
Attach Resume and Cover Letter
If you’re ready for a challenging, rewarding opportunity, please apply by submitting your resume and cover letter with the form below.