Pinchin’s Hamilton office is currently recruiting for the position of Project Manager to join the Environmental Due Diligence & Remediation Group (EDR). Reporting to EDR Operations Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following primary functions:
- Client Development and Marketing, including cross-selling of other service lines
- Overseeing consulting projects, including assessments, contract preparation, and remediation work
- Preparing contract documents for projects
- Performing investigations and preparing reports
- Financial and administrative responsibility for assigned projects
- Supervising Project Scientists in their job functions
- Training and mentoring of junior staff, including review of written work
- Maintaining and enhancing quality control within the group
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role in a related industry
- Bachelor of Science or Applied Science, or Bachelor of Engineering
- Professional or Technical Designation (CET, P. Geo., P. Eng.)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products and AutoCAD
- High attention to detail; the ability to write, review, and edit reports and other written communications
- Professional verbal communication skills
- Applicants must have a current and valid driver’s licence with sufficient insurance, and access to a vehicle
Recognized by the Great Place to Work Institute
Recognized for 8 years in a row as one of the “Best Workplaces in Canada” by the Great Places to Work Institute, Pinchin Environmental is looking for the best and the brightest candidates. Your reward is one of the most competitive salary and benefits packages in the industry, and a company culture that values an equitable work/life balance.
We appreciate applications from all candidates, however only those invited for an interview will be contacted.
"Pinchin Environmental is committed to Employment Equity."
Attach Resume and Cover Letter
If you’re ready for a challenging, rewarding opportunity, please apply by submitting your resume and cover letter with the form below.