Pinchin’s Toronto office is currently recruiting for the position of Project Manager to join the Hazardous Materials group. Reporting to the Toronto Office Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following primary functions:
- Proposal preparation for hazardous materials investigations and remediation/abatement work.
- Performing hazardous materials assessments and preparing assessment reports.
- Overseeing hazardous materials consulting projects, including assessments, contract preparation, and remediation/abatement work.
- Preparing contract documents for hazardous materials abatement projects.
- Financial responsibility for assigned projects
- Business Development with both new and existing clients.
- Supervising, training and mentoring Project Technologists in their job functions when working on assigned projects.
- Maintaining and enhancing quality control within the group.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role in a related industry
- Construction Technology or Architectural Technology, Civil Engineering, Bachelor of Science or Applied Science
- Professional Designation (P. Eng.) considered an asset
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products and AutoCAD
- High attention to detail; the ability to write, review, and edit reports and other written communications
- Professional verbal communication skills
- Applicants must have a current and valid driver’s licence with sufficient insurance, and access to a vehicle
Recognized by the Great Place to Work Institute
Recognized for 8 years in a row as one of the “Best Workplaces in Canada” by the Great Places to Work Institute, Pinchin Environmental is looking for the best and the brightest candidates. Your reward is one of the most competitive salary and benefits packages in the industry, and a company culture that values an equitable work/life balance.
We appreciate applications from all candidates, however only those invited for an interview will be contacted.
"Pinchin Environmental is committed to Employment Equity."
Attach Resume and Cover Letter
If you’re ready for a challenging, rewarding opportunity, please apply by submitting your resume and cover letter with the form below.