Project Manager / Sr. Project Technologist
The Peterborough office is currently recruiting for the position of a Project Manager or Sr. Project Technologist for the Sustainability and Building Sciences group.
- Overseeing and coordinating Building Envelope work (roofing, walls, windows, balconies, and larger Building Condition Assessments), including investigative assessment work, contract preparation for remedial work, and administrative review
- Preparing contract and proposal documents
- Client development and marketing
- Training and mentoring of Project Technologists
- As needed, assist in the hiring process of Building Science related staff
- Maintaining and enhancing quality control within the group
- College Diploma or University Degree in Civil or Building Engineering
- Ideally Licensed Professional Engineer or Engineer in Training
- 5 years of related experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Project)
- Knowledge of Ontario Building Code
- Proficiency with AutoCAD is considered an asset
- Must be able to read and edit technical specifications, drawings and reports
Candidates must possess a high level of oral and written skills. Excellent organizational skills are required, with high attention to detail. This position requires short term work related travel. Therefore, a valid driver's license, insurance & personal vehicle is required (work-related travel expenses will be compensated).
Recognized by Great Places to Work Institute
Recognized for 7 years in a row as one of the “Best Workplaces in Canada” by the Great Places to Work Institute, Pinchin Environmental is looking for the best and the brightest candidates. Your reward is one of the most competitive salary and benefits packages in the industry, and a company culture that values an equitable work/life balance.
We appreciate applications from all candidates, however only those invited for an interview will be contacted.
"Pinchin Environmental is committed to Employment Equity."
Attach Resume and Cover Letter
If you’re ready for a challenging, rewarding opportunity, please apply by submitting your resume and cover letter with the form below.