The Brandon office is currently recruiting for a Project Technologist to join the Hazardous Materials group.
- On-site inspection during removal of hazardous materials or demolition
- Collection of air samples and PCM analysis
- Preparing typed reports and drawings detailing the findings and recommendations of on-site inspection
- Performing hazardous building materials assessments
- Preparing reports and drawings detailing findings and recommendations
- Business development to existing clients
- Maintaining and enhancing quality control within the group
- College diploma in Construction Technology or Architectural Technology, or Bachelor of Science in Engineering
- Experience with building construction or maintenance
- Preference given to those eligible for Certified Engineering Technologist (CET) or Professional Engineer (P.Eng) designation
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Proficiency with Auto CAD
Candidates must possess a high level of oral and written communication skills and be self-directed. Excellent organizational skills are required, with high attention to detail. This position requires short term work related travel. Therefore, a valid driver’s license, insurance & personal vehicle is required (work-related travel expenses will be compensated).
Recognized by Great Places to Work Institute
Recognized for 7 years in a row as one of the “Best Workplaces in Canada” by the Great Places to Work Institute, Pinchin Environmental is looking for the best and the brightest candidates. Your reward is one of the most competitive salary and benefits packages in the industry, and a company culture that values an equitable work/life balance.
We appreciate applications from all candidates, however only those invited for an interview will be contacted.
"Pinchin Environmental is committed to Employment Equity."
Attach Resume and Cover Letter
If you’re ready for a challenging, rewarding opportunity, please apply by submitting your resume and cover letter with the form below.