Pinchin's Mississauga office is looking for a Project Technologist to conduct on-site building condition assessments and environmental services, data collection, analyses and reporting activities.
The successful candidate will perform the following job functions:
- Building condition and Environmental site assessments
- Reserve Fund Calculations
- Property condition surveys
- Sample collection (soil, water)
- Preparing reports, summarizing data and drawings
- Maintaining and enhancing quality control within the group
Applicants who have a minimum of 1 year experience with the above noted responsibilities are invited to apply. When screening resumes, we will be looking for:
- A university degree or college diploma in a related field
- Intermediate to advanced level knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- AutoCAD experience a definite asset
Please note that a current and valid driver’s licence with sufficient insurance and access to a vehicle is required for this role (work related travel expenses will be reimbursed). Applicants should also be able to demonstrate excellent organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail. Those who enjoy a fast-paced, dynamic environment as well as a mix of office and field work should be particularly interested in this role.
Recognized by Great Places to Work Institute
Recognized for 7 years in a row as one of the “Best Workplaces in Canada” by the Great Places to Work Institute, Pinchin Environmental is looking for the best and the brightest candidates. Your reward is one of the most competitive salary and benefits packages in the industry, and a company culture that values an equitable work/life balance.
We appreciate applications from all candidates, however only those invited for an interview will be contacted.
"Pinchin Environmental is committed to Employment Equity."
Attach Resume and Cover Letter
If you’re ready for a challenging, rewarding opportunity, please apply by submitting your resume and cover letter with the form below.