The Project Technologist, located in the Kenora office will service clients in North Western Ontario. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing on-site inspections, assessments, and testing related to environmental remediation, hazardous materials, mould, hygiene, and air quality.
- Scheduling inspections and meetings with clients/contractors as required
- Ensuring the well-being and safety of workers and building occupants relative to work for which Pinchin is responsible
- Collection and analysis of various types of samples
- Preparing reports and drawings detailing findings of site assessments/inspections and recommendations
- Liaise between clients and contractors, while maintaining existing client relationships and building new relationships
- Providing assistance and support to the Branch Manager and Project Manager
- Maintaining and enhancing quality control within the group
- Degree or Diploma in Architectural or Construction Technology, or Civil/Environmental Engineering or Environmental Science
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Preference given to those with some Occupational Health & Safety experience in the consulting industry
- Professional communication skills – both written and verbal
Applicants should be willing to work outside of standard core hours when necessary. This position requires short term work related travel. Therefore, a valid driver’s license, insurance and personal vehicle is required (work-related travel expenses will be compensated).
Recognized by the Great Place to Work Institute
Recognized for 8 years in a row as one of the “Best Workplaces in Canada” by the Great Places to Work Institute, Pinchin Environmental is looking for the best and the brightest candidates. Your reward is one of the most competitive salary and benefits packages in the industry, and a company culture that values an equitable work/life balance.
We appreciate applications from all candidates, however only those invited for an interview will be contacted.
"Pinchin Environmental is committed to Employment Equity."
Attach Resume and Cover Letter
If you’re ready for a challenging, rewarding opportunity, please apply by submitting your resume and cover letter with the form below.