Standard Course Policies
On-Site sessions are frequently more cost-effective and can provide best possible training results. Pinchin consultants always perform a needs assessment to ensure the training will meet the organization's objectives.
Please arrive at 8:15 am for all courses and complimentary sessions.
Meals and Refreshments
Pinchin Environmental Complimentary Sessions include a morning breakfast of fresh juice, an assortment of fruits, yogurts, jams, cream cheese, pastries, fresh muffins, warm quiche, or egg wraps, coffee and tea.
Refreshments and lunches are included in the registration fee for all 1 day, 2 and 3 day courses.
- Breakfast Seminars run from 8:30 am until 10:30 am.
- Full day courses run from 8:30 am until approx. 4:30 pm.
- Other sessions run during times listed on their web page
- Invoices are issued one month prior to the course date
- All course fees must be paid in full prior to the course date
- If paying by credit card, payment will be processed prior to the course date
- Cheques are payable to" Pinchin Environmental Ltd." for the total payment. Note the course name and date on your cheque.
- Registration is transferable
- Group Discount rates apply to most courses. For details, contact us (Ontario, Manitoba)
Pinchin Environmental will send you an invoice, or call you with the total amount, according to your selection of payment method, indicating the taxes.
Effective May 1, 2010 federal and provincial taxes will be based on your billing address.
Effective July 1, 2010, HST will apply to Ontario and British Columbia.
Pinchin seminars and courses are reserved for Pinchin clients and prospects only. Pinchin reserves the right to refuse registrations from competitors and other consultants.
See our complete Cancellation Policy here.
Hotels near Pinchin Head Office
The following hotels provide corporate rates for those attending our courses.
* These hotels provide shuttle buses to our head office.