Hazardous Building Material Surveys
Surveys for hazardous materials are performed either on a room by room, or an area by area basis.
After the information is collected by our field staff, a comprehensive survey report is generated. This report shows the type of hazardous materials, extent, quantitiy, condition and includes a detailed list of recommended actions to meet regulatory requirements.
Pinchin’s Online Hazardous Material Inventory System (HMIS-Online) provides managers online access to maintain and update surveys for large or multiple building surveys.
Hazardous Materials Survey Services
- Periodic reassessment to meet regulatory requirements
- Surveys for Regulatory Compliance and Management
- Property Transfer Surveys
- Pre-Specification Surveys for Renovation or Demolition
- Laboratory Analysis of Bulk Samples for Asbestos
- Asbestos Services
- Designated Substance Surveys
- Lead Surveys of Historical Contaminants
- Field and Laboratory Analysis for Lead
- PCB Investigations
- Surveys of Building for all Historical Contaminants
Contact the Hazardous Materials Group
For more information, you may contact our Hazardous Materials Group by phone or email via the "Contact Us" button to the left.