Asbestos Consulting Services
Since 1981, Pinchin Environmental has addressed the concerns and problems posed by the presence of asbestos materials in buildings.
Friable Asbestos Materials
Friable asbestos materials (which can readily release asbestos upon disturbance during maintenance, renovation or demolition) can have a serious impact on a building's value, planned renovations or demolition, or even on the ability of an owner to lease space within the building.
Starting with Dr. D.J. Pinchin as the author of the study "Asbestos in Buildings" for the Ontario Royal Commission on Asbestos (1983), Pinchin Environmental has developed an unmatched expertise and reputation in the area of Asbestos Control.
Our Asbestos Related Services:
- Asbestos Management Services
- Asbestos Abatement
- Asbestos Surveys
- Asbestos Inspection and Air Monitoring Services
- Asbestos Training (MTCU Asbestos Courses)
- Asbestos Newsletters
- Accredited Asbestos Laboratory
- HMIS Online (Hazardous Material Inventory System Online)
- Overview of Asbestos (incl. Classifications- Type 1,2,3)
Contact Pinchin Consulting Services
To contact us about Consulting Services related to this topic, please use the blue "Contact Us" button in the left hand column to reach us by phone or email.