Legionella Sources Risks & Water Treatment
Please contact us via the blue “Have a question about this course?” button to let us know that you are interested in attending.
This Seminar Focuses On:
- Legionella in water systems
- current water treatment methods available
- requirements to minimize liability
- Background on Legionella
- Presence of Legionella in water systems
- Guidelines and standards
- Water sampling
- Planning and prevention
- Preventive and curative water treatment technologies and procedures
Have a Question for Our Course Leader?
Pinchin delivers close to a hundred seminars per year and we recognize that some people are not comfortable asking potentially sensitive questions in an open forum. We will gladly deal with these one-on-one but if you want to email the question ahead of time, we'll make sure we answer it during the seminar. Send questions to General Inquiries.
Pinchin Environmental speakers are consultants and engineers working in their respective areas and selected from our staff for their knowledge and presentation skills.