Microbiological (Mould) & Bacteria Contamination
Pinchin Environmental has the services and experience to help property managers, insurance adjusters, and others meet their responsibility to provide safe buildings.
Microbiological (Mould) & Bacteria Contamination Services:
- Investigations of suspected microbial contamination
- Development of remediation plan and project management
- Preparation of mould management and preventions
- Testing for mould and bacteria in bulk, air, swab and water samples
- Expert witness and consulting services
- AIHA Accredited analytical services
Anyone who owns, runs or renovates the following buildings may have to respond to the possibility of mould contamination.
- Schools, both portable classrooms and permanent structures
- Day-care centres and other institutional buildings
- Apartment buildings and private residences
- Office towers
- Large and small commercial buildings and shopping malls
Few environmental problems have received as much attention in the last few years as mould contamination in buildings. Virtually any water affected building surface can support mould growth. Various species can cause adverse health effects in occupants, ranging from headache and flu-like symptoms to serious and possibly permanent health impairment. Officials from Occupational Health and Safety and public health agencies, recognizing this hazard, have issues guidelines for assessment and control of mould contamination. In just the past few years, Pinchin Environmental has found toxic mould in a wide variety of buildings such as those listed above.
Contact Pinchin Consulting Services
To contact us about Consulting Services related to this topic, please use the blue "Contact Us" button in the left hand column to reach us by phone or email.