Remediation & Removal
The Pinchin Indoor Air Quality & Mould Group performs quality consulting and testing to investigate and identify indoor air quality problems and provides practical, cost effective solutions to improve the working environment. The impact of poor air on comfort, health and occupant attitudes often results in dissatisfaction and loss of productivity and revenue. Pinchin's professional services help to meet occupant's increasing expectations for satisfactory air quality in the indoor environment.
Pinchin Environmental has provided services to many respected corporations, including the CBC. In a Special Report, the CBC produced an article about the impact of office printers on an individual's health.
Remediation & Removal Services:
- Evaluate occupant concerns and work activities as related to the working environment.
- Detailed inspection and evaluation of building systems and maintenance operations.
- Inspect for contaminant sources such as: dust, chemicals, fungi, odours, etc.
Field identification of potential contaminant sources may require additional testing. This could include:
- volatile organic compounds (formaldehyde, solvents, etc.)
- carbon monoxide
- Total airborne particulate, etc.
- Identification and quantification of airborne and surface microbiological (fungi) contamination.
- Carbon dioxide measurements and mapping to evaluate air exchange and ventilation effectiveness.
- Review impact of new building materials and fabrics on occupant comfort and recommend materials and construction methods for best air quality.
- Annual surveys to examine and record the effect of implemented control measures and ensure that good indoor air quality is maintained.
Contact Pinchin Consulting Services
To contact us about Consulting Services related to this topic, please use the blue "Contact Us" button in the left hand column to reach us by phone or email.