You are here
Microbiology Lab Receives AIHA Legionella Accreditation
The Pinchin Environmental Microbiology Laboratory is pleased to announce accreditation of its Legionella testing services by the American Industrial Hygiene Association.
Pinchin is the first Canadian laboratory to achieve this accreditation, assurance for our clients of the quality and defensibility of these important tests.
Samples can be analyzed to the species and serotype of Legionella. This is essential information for the management of Legionella issues.
Click here to see our AIHA Certificate of Accreditation PDF.
Pinchin Comprehensively Identifies:
- concentrations of Legionella pneumophila in colony forming units per millilitre (cfu/ml)
- its serogroups
- other Legionella species
- total concentrations of all Legionella bacterium identified.
To Minimize Occupant Infection and Potential Litigation, our Experienced Legionella Consultants Can:
- develop risk management strategies
- perform assessments to identify growth sources
- train staff on preventative and corrective measures.
Consulting/Field Services: Contact Bernard Siedlecki by phone or email via our Indoor Air Quality & Mould Contact Form.
Legionella Laboratory: Contact Dr. Rafic Dulymamode phone or email via our Laboratory Contact Page.
Attend our Complimentary Breakfasts:
- Legionella Risk in Buildings
- Legionella Sources Risks & Water Treatment
- Legionella Risks and Hamilton Cooling Tower Registry By-Law
Further Leginella Information on This Web Site:
- Legionella Consulting Services and Training
- PEN No. 33 Newsletter: "Update on Legionella"
- Minimizing the Risk of Legionella in Potable Water Systems