Ensuring You Receive Our "What's New" Emails
To ensure you will receive our "What's New" emails concerning important regulatory changes as well as updates about our courses and complimentary sessions, please add "Pinchin_Environmental@mail.vresp.com" to your email Safe Lists (instructions below). If you need our IP addresses or domain for your filters, they are listed here.
Gmail filters emails into 3 categories: Primary, Social, and Promotions. This means you need to tag email as "primary" to keep it from getting missed in the "promotions" box. To do this, drag the email into your "Primary" box and click "Yes" when the alert pops up.
Instructions For Adding Our Email "FROM" Address to Your Safe Lists:
Microsoft Outlook 2010
• On the HOME tab, in the delete section, click the "Junk" button.
• Click the "Junk" button to access "Junk Email Options".
• Click the "Safe Senders" tab.
• Click "Add". Copy "Pinchin_Environmental@mail.vresp.com" into the space.
• Cllick OK then "Apply".
Microsoft Outlook 2007 & earlier
• On the Tools menu, click Options.
• On the Preferences tab, (under E-mail sometimes), click Junk E-mail.
• Click the Safe Senders tab. Click the “Add” button.
• Copy "Pinchin_Environmental@mail.vresp.com” into the space and click OK.
Microsoft Outlook 2002 and earlier
• On the Tools menu, click Organize.
• Click Junk E-mail.
• At the bottom of the pane, click the link.
• Click the Edit Junk Senders link.
• Click “Settings”
• Then click “Filters” and “Create a new filter”
• Set “From:” to "Pinchin_Environmental@mail.vresp.com”
• Click “Next Step”, then check “Never send it to Spam” and click “Create Filter.”
• Click Options - located at the top right, next to Help, then click More Options
• Click Junk Email, then click Safe Senders
• Copy "Pinchin_Environmental@mail.vresp.com” into the “Sender or Domain to mark as Safe” box.
• Click Add to List button.
AOL 7, 8
To ensure that you receive email from "Pinchin_Environmental@mail.vresp.com” place an email ID in your AOL 'Address Book'. Here's how:
• Go to Keyword Mail Controls
• Select the screen name to which the newsletter is sent
• Now choose 'Customize Mail Controls' For This Screen Name
• For AOL 7.0, include in the section, "exclusion and inclusion parameters", the domain from which the email is sent: “mail.vresp.com”
• For AOL 8.0, choose "Allow mail from AOL Members and addresses listed"
• Type: mail.vresp.com
• Click Add.
• Choose "Ok" displayed at the bottom.
Add "Pinchin_Environmental@mail.vresp.com” to your 'People I Know' list.
• Click on Settings: E-mail / Junk E-mail - located at the bottom left of the screen.
• On the e-mail settings screen, click Junk E-Mail Guard
• Select Safe List
• In the space provided under Add people to the safe list, enter "Pinchin_Environmental@mail.vresp.com”
• Click Add
You can ensure that your "Pinchin_Environmental@mail.vresp.com” email is delivered to your Inbox (not the Bulk Mail Folder) by instructing Yahoo to filter it into your Inbox.
• Open your Yahoo mailbox
• Click Mail Options
• Click Filters
• Next, click Add Filter
• In the top row, labelled “From header”, make sure 'contains' is selected in the pull down menu
• Click in the text box next to the pull-down menu, then enter "Pinchin_Environmental@mail.vresp.com”
• At the bottom, where it says 'Move the message to:', select Inbox from the pull down menu
• Click the Add Filter button again
Pinchin's Ebroadcasting Service:
Domain: Accept - mail.vresp.com
IP Ranges to Accept:
If using Postini, your Email System Administrator may need to add our IPs to the Postini IP LOCK. Please refer to the following article and the sample batch command below to allow email from the VerticalResponse IPs to be delivered to your email servers with your corporate identity:
Sample Batch Command: