Occupational Hygiene - Update for 2014
|Mar 18, 2014 8:30am to 10:30am||St. Catharines Best Western Hotel & Conference Centre||$0.00|
|Mar 20, 2014 8:30am to 10:30am||Vaughan Monte Carlo Inn||$0.00|
|Apr 10, 2014 8:30am to 10:30am||Barrie Liberty North||$0.00|
|Apr 15, 2014 8:30am to 10:30am||Burlington Holiday Inn||$0.00|
|Apr 24, 2014 8:30am to 10:30am||London Best Western Lamplighter Inn & Conference Centre||$0.00|
|May 08, 2014 8:30am to 10:30am||Guelph Holiday Inn Hotel & Conference Centre||$0.00|
|Jun 05, 2014 8:30am to 10:30am||Oshawa Quality Hotel & Conference Centre||$0.00|
This Complimentary Session Includes Discussions On:
- The "Working Definition" of Occupational Hygiene – A Systematic Approach
- The Ministry of Labour’s Enforcement Strategy - How does it affect your Hygiene Program?
- Managing Occupational Hygiene Risks
Current and Emerging Hygiene-Related Issues:
- Confined Space Entry - Still struggling with the Regulation?
- Update on the Globally Harmonized System (GHS) - It is coming!
- Diesel Exhaust Particulate
- Occupational Exposure Limits in the Construction Sector
Year after year, Workplace Safety and Insurance Board statistics indicate that workplace-related fatalities from occupational disease outnumber those from traumatic injuries, by a large margin.
Implementing and maintaining a dynamic Occupational Hygiene Program is the key to identifying and controlling worker exposures to chemical, biological and physical agents. A number of new and emerging issues will impact your Hygiene Program in 2014 and beyond.
This Session Provides Strategies For:
- Demonstrating compliance with regulatory requirements
- Protecting your workforce
- Managing your OH&S-related business risks
Steve Barnett, M.Eng., CIH, ROH, Occupational Health & Safety Group
This Course; Please feel free to contact us for more information about this course via the blue "Have a Question About this Course" button near the top of this page or call us at 1.855.PINCHIN (746-2446).
Other Courses: It is best to use the "Have a Question About this Course" button at the top of the appropriate Course page, but should you wish to talk to us about courses not listed on our website, please use our Ontario Courses Contact Form, our Manitoba Courses Contact Form or call us at 1.855.PINCHIN (746-2446) ext 1335.
- Pinchin Consulting Services: To contact us about Consulting Services related to this course, please us the blue "Contact Us" button in the left hand column to reach us via email or phone.
Have a Question for Our Course Leader?
Pinchin delivers close to a hundred seminars per year and we recognize that some people are not comfortable asking potentially sensitive questions in an open forum. We will gladly deal with these one-on-one but if you want to email the question ahead of time, we'll make sure we answer it during the seminar. Send questions to General Inquiries at our Head Office.
Pinchin Environmental speakers are consultants and engineers working in their respective areas and selected from our staff for their knowledge and presentation skills.