Environmental Health & Safety Personnel, Property & Facility Managers and Developers:
Tuesday, June 2nd, attend our new session, “Cap & Trade for Greenhouse Gas – What Does it Mean For Your Organization?” at our Mississauga Office to stay informed about cap and trade, carbon pricing and climate change’s impacts for businesses. (8:30 am – 10:30 am)
- What does this mean for your organization and industry?
- What is its role in reducing risks and impacts of climate change?
- Ontario’s cap and trade system and what it means for businesses
- How businesses can manage their exposure to climate risks and related regulatory risks
- Relevant elements of O.Reg. 452 under the Environmental Protection Act
- Corporate GHG management (assessment, strategy, mitigation, monitoring)
- Carbon footprint standards (ISO & GHG Protocols)
- Examples of GHG management and carbon offset projects
Full details can be found on our “Cap & Trade Greenhouse Gas – What Does It Mean For Your Organization?” Complimentary Session page.
Jeff Robertson, P.Eng., EP – Project Manager, Emissions Reduction & Compliance
Emissions Reduction & Compliance Services
Please review all of the Emissions Reduction & Compliance Services available at Pinchin Ltd.
Pinchin Ltd. is recognized service provider with the Ontario Ministry of Environment and Climate Change, and has been an actively involved stakeholder in new environmental compliance initiatives including the Ontario Toxics Reduction Act and the implementation of the MOE’s Modernization of Approvals.
We complete hundreds of Environmental Compliance Approval applications each year for clients across all industrial, institutional and commercial sectors each year, and currently run upwards of 50 Compliance Management Programs for industrial clients.
Courses: For information about this or other Courses & Complimentary Sessions, please contact us via our Courses Contact Form or at 1.855.PINCHIN (746-2446) ext 1335. Please also contact us if you would like us to schedule a session near you.
Emissions Reduction & Compliance Consulting Services: Please contact Jeff Robertson, Project Manager, Emissions Reduction & Compliance via our General Inquiries Page or at 1.855.746.2446 ext. 1380.