Standard Course Policies
Arrival at Courses
Unless otherwise specified on your registration, please arrive at 8:15 am for all courses and complimentary sessions.
Meals and Refreshments
Pinchin’s Complimentary Sessions include a breakfast, including fresh fruit, pastries, a hot option, coffee and tea.
Refreshments and lunches are included in the registration fee for all 1 day, 2 and 3 day courses.
- Breakfast Seminars run from 8:30 am (8:45 at our downtown Toronto office) until 10:30 am.
- Full day courses run from 8:30 am until approx. 4:30 pm.
- Other sessions run during times listed on their web page
- Invoices are issued once payment is processed
- All course fees must be paid in full prior to the course date or attendance may be rejected
- If paying by credit card, payment will be processed prior to the course date
- Registration is transferable to another course date (if available)
- Group Discount rates apply to most courses. For every 5 people who attend a specific course from your organization, 1 person is free of charge. For details, contact us
Pinchin will send you an invoice or call you with the total amount (indicating the taxes), according to your selection of payment method.
Effective May 1, 2010 federal and provincial taxes will be based on your billing address. Effective July 1, 2010, HST will apply to Ontario, British Columbia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland & Labrador, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island.
Payments are not required for complimentary sessions.
Pinchin seminars and courses are reserved for Pinchin clients and prospects only. Pinchin reserves the right to refuse registrations from competitors and other consultants.
Pinchin reserves the right to cancel or change courses/complimentary sessions, instructors, or locations with prior notice. In the event that Pinchin must cancel a course, your course fees will be refunded to you in full.
The following apply if attendance at a course is cancelled by the attendee / their representative:
- Within 2 business days - No Refund.
- 3 or more business days - Full Refund
All cancellations must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rescheduling a Course
Rescheduling from one course date to another will be processed with no administration fee.