Cap and Trade for Greenhouse Gas
Course Type: Complimentary Session
Course Length: 2 hrs
Climate change is one of the most important issues of our time, and the Ministry of the Environment and Climate Change (MOECC) recently announced a cap and trade system for Ontario businesses.
- What does this mean for your organization and industry?
- What is its role in reducing risks and impacts of climate change?
Attend this seminar to stay informed about cap and trade, carbon pricing and climate change’s impacts for businesses.
- Ontario’s cap and trade system and what it means for businesses
- How businesses can manage their exposure to climate risks and related regulatory risks
- Relevant elements of O.Reg. 452 under the Environmental Protection Act
- Corporate GHG management (assessment, strategy, mitigation, monitoring)
- Carbon footprint standards (ISO & GHG Protocols)
- Examples of GHG management and carbon offset projects
Who Should Attend?
- Environmental Health & Safety personnel
- Property & Facility Managers
We currently do not have dates scheduled for this seminar – for information on this and other upcoming seminars please sign up for our what’s new emails.
Related Pinchin Consulting Services
Pinchin Ltd. offers expert consulting services and courses in wide array of subject areas. Browse our website or contact us for information.
Pinchin’s courses are conducted by instructors who are consultants and engineers with experience and expertise in their subject matters, and are selected from our staff for their knowledge and presentation skills.