For a fee, Pinchin can aid homeowners and home Inspectors by providing:
- Background information on issues of environmental health in homes.
- Analyzing samples that have been collected by a homeowner or home inspector for asbestos or mould growth.
- Advice on sample collection.
- A certificate of analysis for the test results.
- General guidance on how to handle your problem.
Pinchin’s services to Homeowners include:
Asbestos & Vermiculite Testing
Asbestos is not easily visually identified, but can be found in many building materials dating to before the mid-1980s
Flooding & water damage in carpets, wood, & drywall can lead to mould growth, which poses a health risk to you & your family.
Flood & Moisture Damage
Pinchin’s qualified, trained technicians are experts in completing mould investigations in your home.
Radon is an odourless, colourless, tasteless gas that occurs naturally in rocks and soils, and may become trapped inside buildings.
Residential Fuel Spill
A loss from a residential fuel oil system can be a very complicated matter, and a challenge to deal with.
Grow-op Residential Property Clearance & Remediation
Marijuana grow-ops are more common than you think, with many unsuspecting landlords and property managers falling victim.