Hazardous Materials Surveys
With Pinchin’s Hazardous Building Materials Experts, Nothing Will Be Left to Chance.
Pinchin is one of Canada’s largest and most respected hazardous materials consulting firms. We provide one source for identification, handling, removal and turnkey project management of a complete spectrum of hazardous materials - from a single substance in one building to a number of substances in a multi-facility portfolio or large site. From a health and safety, financial and liability perspective, you can trust Pinchin.
Our services span every hazardous materials situation including:
- Assessments for regulatory compliance, repair and renovation activities, or property transfers for hazardous substances including:
- Designated Substances
- Microbial Contamination
- Hazardous building materials management and abatement programs including inspection and design, tendering and project management
- Indoor air quality and microbial contamination investigations, management and remediation plans
- Exclusive Pinchin online Hazardous Material Inventory System (HMIS online) offering a simple, economical management tool to maintain and update asbestos surveys
- Radon assessment and mitigation
Pinchin is also pleased to provide accredited analytical services, training, and expert witness services to help our clients manage their hazardous materials and meet their legal obligations.