As COVID-19 continues to spread around the world, you and your business need to respond to rapidly changing conditions. Pinchin has a team of highly skilled and experienced professionals working across Canada who can help you manage these conditions and minimize your risk. Pinchin’s highly qualified team of experienced professionals include Certified Risk Assessors, Certified Industrial Hygienists (CIHs), Registered Occupational Hygienists (ROHs), Engineers (mechanical and chemical), Toxicologists, and Medical Professionals to help with both proactive and demand-driven solutions. Having been engaged in supporting the real estate sector during the SARS outbreak, Pinchin is well positioned to provide incident response, proactive measures to minimize transmission, training, and communication to building occupants.
Below is a list of specific services that we can provide you and your business:
- Development of sanitization and disinfection protocols to ensure a targeted and comprehensive approach; and
- Monitoring and documenting sanitization and disinfection work, as well as evaluating the completed work against our protocols. Pinchin will apply our comprehensive knowledge in infection control, unsanitary water events, micro-biology, and health & safety in the workplace to ensure that the cleaning is performed to the standards in our protocol.
Management Plans for Buildings
Our team can review your existing building management protocols and provide recommendations on best practices based on experience and recognized Canadian and International standards (i.e. BOMA, World Health Organization, ASHRAE, etc.);
- Regular cleaning frequency,
- Types of disinfectant to use,
- Surfaces to clean,
- Specific HVAC Maintenance and Operation,
- Communication with tenants (what, how and when),
- Security, etc.
If you do not have access to an existing program, Pinchin can assist in program development.
Communication to Your Teams & Building Occupants
- Support management with pre- and post-incident communication.
- Conduct information seminars for management on the risks associated with exposure and how to mitigate.
- Work procedure training for building operations, vendors and tenants.
- Respirator fit testing for public facing staff or for vendors involved in incident response.
We are closely tracking updates on the status of COVID-19 through the WHO, Health Canada, CDC, and other reputable agencies.
We will continue to update our clients to provide the latest information and guidance as the situation progresses
For further information on how we can help you and your business during this time, please contact your local Pinchin office, call us toll-free at 1-855-PINCHIN (746.2446) or fillout the form below.