Air Emissions & Odour Testing
Emission testing for air contaminants is commonly performed to verify compliance with provincial permits and air standards. it is also done to verify emission control equipment is performing in accordance with manufacturer specifications.
Pinchin's qualified staff can respond quickly to your concerns and provide you with the data and solutions you need.
Key Areas of Service include:
- Stack Sampling and Ambient Air Sampling Programs
- Sample Program Design to meet MOECC Standards
- Nuisance Complaint Investigations
- Neighbourhood Impact Modleing
- Odour Sampling and Analysis
- Pollution Analysis