Sustainability and Efficiency have emerged as vital components of contemporary design. Given current energy costs, the quickly diminishing reserves of fossil fuels, and the concerns over the impact of releasing greenhouse gasses into the atmosphere, individuals, communities, and nations are looking for responsible ways to be “Green”.
Our Building Systems team has committed itself to provide efficient, cost-effective, and environmentally responsible systems, tailored to the needs of the client and the communities in which they live and work. Our team has a reputation for ensuring senior staff involvement at every phase of the project. Our responsiveness and the attention we give to our clients’ needs ensure that all steps of the project are completed in a timely manner and to the clients’ satisfaction.
- Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems design;
- Radiant and Hot Water heating systems;
- Plumbing system design;
- Fire protection design including hydraulically designed sprinkler systems;
- Conceptual designs and on-site supervision
- Assessments and condition reports for existing mechanical and plumbing systems