Energy & Sustainability
The Energy & Sustainability Team’s practices comply with—or exceed—environmental directives and regulations, such as ASHRAE 90.1/90.2, Green Building Council LEED Certification requirements and Passive House Standards.
We can ensure that environmental responsibility is an integral part of a project’s overall design through the selection of building systems that maximize energy and water efficiency. Our team also includes Building Energy Modeling Professionals, BC Hydro Approved Modellers & High-Performance Building Design Professionals.
- Energy Modelling and Building Simulation
- Efficient & High Performance Building Design
- LEED® Documentation, Certification, and Modelling
- Analysis, Auditing, and Management of Building Energy Efficiency and Consumption
- Water Use Planning: Reduction, Retention, Re-use, and Potable Water Treatment.