Emergency Response Services
There are many risks in a workplace, from fires, to releases of hazardous materials, man-made threats, or natural disasters. Every organization must recognize and identify their risks in order to be prepared for unplanned events that can lead to death, destruction of property, adverse environmental impacts, production losses, or regulatory liabilities.
Whether you are responsible for commercial or industrial facilities, Pinchin’s multi-disciplinary team of certified safety and occupational hygiene professionals can assist you in meeting your emergency planning needs.
Our services include:
- Insurance Claim Support
- Risk Assessments
- Fire Safety Plans and Audits
- Life Safety Systems Audits
- Spill Prevention and Contingency Plans and Spill Procedures
- Flammable Liquid Storage Assessment
- Chemical Inventories
- Environmental Emergency (E2) Plans for sites with large quantities of hazardous materials, such as propane, ammonia or natural gas