In most parts of Canada, we are levelling the curve of infections and coming through the worst of this phase of COVID-19. Currently, there are no specific processes to safely re-occupy buildings or facilities that manage the risk of spreading the virus while addressing occupant anxiety.
On April 29th, Pinchin Ltd. hosted our COVID-19 Building Re-Occupancy for the Real Estate Sector Webinar to a large virtual crowd. For this webinar, we brought together our medical, risk assessment and air quality professionals to present & discuss ideas on how we can best navigate this new paradigm.
Webinar Panel of Experts
Dr. Michael Schweigert
Occupational Physician, University of Toronto
- Updates on medical research and how it impacts the Canadian real estate sector.
- The challenges & potential strategies to minimize infection clusters.
Theresa Phillips, , Ph.D., M.Sc., B.S., QPRA
National Risk Assessment Lead, Environmental Due Diligence & Remediation
- How do we move forward prior to firm direction from appropriate government guidelines.
- Learn how a Risk Assessment approach can help you manage risks.
- Will your re-occupancy plan address your occupants’ concerns?
- Learn how and where to use practical strategies to make a custom plan that fits your specific needs.
Building Re-Occupancy Webinar
Risk Assessment & Planning Outline
Download our Risk Assessment & Planning for Re-Occupancy one-page outline to help you focus on solutions that generate the greatest return.
FAQ’s form our Webinar
During this webinar, there were a variety of important questions from our audience that we unfortunately were unable to address. To help clarify some of the frequently asked questions we received, we’ve decided to outline & respond to them.