Pinchin Ltd. is one of North America's premier environmental, engineering, building science, and health & safety consulting firms. Established in 1981 by Dr. Don Pinchin to provide consulting services to the asbestos abatement industry, the company has grown to over 1000 staff in 50+ offices across North America.
Pinchin provides a comprehensive range of services, including...
- Building Science & Sustainability,
- Environmental Due Diligence & Remediation,
- Emissions Reduction & Compliance,
- Environmental Science,
- Indoor Environmental Quality,
- Hazardous Building Materials (Asbestos, Lead, Radon),
- Environmental Laboratory Services (Asbestos, Mould, Odour, Legionella),
- Mechanical Engineering & Design,
- Occupational Health & Safety,
- Training seminars & courses in all aspects of these fields.
With a focus on balancing your business goals with an understanding of both natural and built environments, Pinchin can help you investigate potential building sites and ensure that your office complex provides a safe and healthy working environment for your staff. As a leader in environmental, health, and safety consulting, Pinchin helps you stay compliant with increasingly complex environmental, health and safety standards and laws, both in Canada and the United States.