Mould Within Your Home
Flooding and water damage in carpets, wood, and drywall can lead to mould growth, which poses a health risk to you and your family. It is important to address water intrusion as quickly and completely as possible.
- Perform mould investigations in your home (Full Service)
- Tell you how to take a sample
- Analyze the sample
- Give you direction and assistance in getting the problem resolved
Following the proper precautions, you can take your own samples and ship or bring them to Pinchin’s asbestos laboratory in Mississauga.
Mould Sampling Instructions: Click Here
You can take the samples yourself or have one of our trained Hazardous Materials Surveyor collect the sample for a fee.
FOR FULL SERVICE: Use the Contact from and provide the information needed to allow Pinchin to prepare an accurate quote.
Laboratory Accreditations & Certifications
Environmental Microbiology —internationally accredited testing for moulds & Legionella
- Our microbiology laboratory is accredited for bulk, air and surface analysis of moulds and Legionella by the AIHA Laboratory Accreditation Programs (AIHA-LAP), LLC EMLAP (Laboratory ID#158835)
- CDC Elite certified for Legionella
- Quebec government accredited laboratory (Lab# 495)